Announcements and Important Events
Saint John Paul Athletic Department
2021 Spring Sports Tryout Information
Please see the below information including schedule for the Spring Sport Tryouts.
- VHSL Physical Form & Impact Concussion must be updated and on file with Miss. Francis to participate.
- Only students studying at John Paul on that day may participate in that day's tryouts. E.G If group J is at John Paul and group P is learning from home, only group J students can attend Tryouts.
- Students enrolled in Virtual Only Learning are not eligible to participate in Athletic Activities.
- All students must go to the Main Gym after dismissal for screening before Athletic activities.
- Students must bring their own water bottle.
- Face coverings are required indoors except when engaged in physical exertion or "catching one's breath." Face coverings are required outside when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Physical distancing is required to the greatest extent possible
Beginning of Tryout/Practices Information
The below dates are the first day of tryouts/practices. Teams will practice each day afterwards at the scheduled time and location unless otherwise noted.
Crew - February 22nd - Aux Gym 3:15-4:15 - Coach Ed Heffernan - email@example.com
Baseball - February 25th - Baseball Field - 3:30-5pm - Coach Bob Campbell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Lacrosse - February 25th - Krieger #8 - 3-4:30pm - Coach Cat Early - email@example.com
Girls Soccer - March 1st - 4-5:30 Krieger #8 - Coach Bill Ludwig - firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf - March 1st - 3:30-5:30 TBD - Coach John Prahm - email@example.com
Softball - March 3rd - 3:15-5pm Softball Field - Coach Hruska - firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Boys Lacrosse - March 3rd - 3-4:30 Krieger #8 - Coach Kenna - firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Boys Tennis - March 3rd - 3:30-5:30pm Southbridge - Coach Jesse - jay.jesse@Jpthegreat.org
Track - March 8th - 3:30-5 JP Track - Coach Rosencrantz - firstname.lastname@example.org, Coach Garster jim.garster@Jpthegreat.org