Announcements and Important Events
Saint John Paul Athletic Department
2020-21 Winter Sports Tryout Information
Please see the below information including schedule for the Winter Sport Tryouts starting November 16th.
- VHSL Physical Form & Impact Concussion must be updated and on file with Miss. Francis to participate.
- Only students studying at John Paul on that day may participate in that day's tryouts. E.G If group J is at John Paul and group P is learning from home, only group J students can attend Tryouts.
- Students enrolled in Virtual Only Learning are not eligible to participate in Athletic Activities.
- All students must go to the Main Gym after dismissal for screening before Athletic activities.
- Students must bring their own water bottle.
- Face coverings are required except when engaged in physical exertion or "catching one's breath."
- Physical distancing is required to the greatest extent possible
- Official Football tryouts will occur in late January/early February.
Tryout Schedule (11/16-11/20) & Coach Contact Information:
- Swimming - 5:30-6:30am (No Friday) - Manassas Park - Coach Francis - email@example.com
- V Boys BB - 3:30-4:30 - Coach Hunt - firstname.lastname@example.org
- JV/9th Boys BB - 3:45-4:45 Aux - Coach Vander Woude - email@example.com
- Girls BB - 5-6 - Coach Palmer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indoor Track - 3:30-5 - JP Track - Coach Harris - email@example.com
- Wrestling - 3:30-4:30 - Coach Kingett - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swimming - 5:30-6:30am (5:30-7 Tue) - Manassas Park
- Girls BB - 3:30-4:30
- JV/9th Boys BB 3:45-4:45 Aux
- V Boys BB - 5-6
- Indoor Track - 3:30-5 - JP Track
- Wrestling - 3:30-4:30
More information can be found on the individual sports team's webpage on this site.